Super Contributor

Morning. Another chilly one. My kitty must know it's fall b/c she slept at my feet last night and the night before.

Have a good Hump Day. Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Wed., 9/24/14

Good morning. It's chilly here too. It is supposed to be 75 later. Have to steam the kitchen floor in a minute. I spilled some wax while trying to empty a tart warmerSmiley Sad..... Bethee, our older cat always sleeps near my feet. The new kitten actually crawls under the covers to snuggle. I'm always cold so snuggles are always welcomed...... I hope that everyone has a wonderful Wednesday. Prayers.
Super Contributor

Hi ladies! Sorry I didn't make it here earlier. I hope everyone had a good day. I did some cleaning, supermarket & laundry. Fixed the mailbox by the curb, as it was hanging off the post again from when the town plow smashed into it! Wasn't feeling so good, so skipped some errands until tomorrow. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

My boy cat sleeps beside me year round and follows me around the house. It's hilarious! He's a momma's boy! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Went to the BE boutique yesterday my DD. She got the new Bare Skin Foundation & brush. Glad we got the 20% off, but if I had known she wanted to try it, I would've gotten her the last BE TSV! She also got some BE concealor set in Macy's since the boutique was out of her shade. It worked out better because Macy's gave her a nice GWP. I behaved myself and only got the Tarte holiday 2014 blush set in Ulta. They had a nice GWP, but of course, as ALWAYS, they were out of it! {#emotions_dlg.mad} Went to Sephora & played around, but bought nothing. I tried & LOVED Hourglass Femme Nude Lip Stick, but wasn't willing to spend $30 for it. I'm not a lipstick person normally, but this one was just perfect (shade, texture, lasting power!).

Notice the 104 views here, but only 2 posts? Makes me think of that older song, "I always feel like, somebody's watchin' me". {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

OK, DH has called me three or so times so far...better go see what he wants!

Super Contributor

Yes, Love, exactly--lots of views, no comments or sharing. Wow, sounds like fun shopping. Our kitties are the best, aren't they, ladies!