Super Contributor

Morning. Chilly. It was 87 yesterday and will only be about 72 today. In the 40s tonight, first day of fall. Off to get ready for work. I think I saw Cat posted. Welcome back.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Mon., 9/22/14

Good morning ladies. Was about 85 yesterday but only going to be about 59 and windy today. In the 30's tonight. The rest of the week is supposed to be warmer during the day but still quite cool at night.

Bethee hope you have a good day at work.

Hello to all who stop in today.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Good morning ladies! Sunny & 75 degrees today. Lots of work to get done. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Bethee, I hope you enjoyed your dinner at the Cheesecake Factory! Did you go away too?

Cat, nice to see you pop in Friday! I hope your time at the beach was nice. You said you painted. Did you do a room over? I know it's tough deciding what to toss & what to put back. We are doing the laundry room & second bathroom over. Everything from both rooms is now in the family room & soon we'll have to put some things back & toss ALOT.

Sapphire, hello, hope your weekend was good! Glad you brought some fall decor with you this year!

Enjoy the rest of your day BEauties! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor

Hi Ladies! Good afternoon. Kind of cool today but supposed to warm to 80 most of the week. I'm trying to make an Italian Cream cake for DD. Her birthday is tomorrow and that is what she wants. I had no idea how long it would take to make a cake and Icing from scratch. Makes me appreciate the fact that there are now box cake mixes so it's not always so much trouble...... I hope that everyone is having a good day. I have to get busy and make the frosting. Prayers.
Super Contributor

hi everyone . how u all. going to have very busy day.

prayers for everyone..

Super Contributor

Yes, Love, we went away for the night. Ate at the Cheesecake Factory then walked around the outdoor mall there. There's an Apple store there and DH said there was a sold out sign on the door. Some people waiting outside that I guess had "reservations" for a phone as that's all they had. You're doing some renovations at your house? Did you get your dryer fixed? We need to do some upkeep and upgrades here. Shudder to think about moving stuff/junk though. We could throw out tons! Hi, Joy, Karin & meeras.

Valued Contributor

Hi,ladies. Yes, our time at the beach was nice, but (as always) too short. I was in the store in Lewes where the woman makes jewelry from sea glass (I think I've talked about her) and she told us about a sea glass festival in Cape May this weekend, and DH told me to go. So, I'm trying to find a cheap hotel. Plus, the weather was looking iffy. I don't want to get rained on all day! So, I'll probably check again tomorrow and decide. Ugh.

Love, we painted the living room, and had to take everything out of the display cabinets. Now we need to decide what to put back. There's of course too much, but we'll sort it out.

Bethee, sounds like you had fun. I agree, I hate sorting and purging. I need to do it in my craft room. I did some yesterday, waiting for DH to come in from mowing so we could get into the garage. His idea, but it never happened. Go figure!

Karin, I hope the cake turned out well. Sounds amazing!

Hi, sapphire.

Hugs, all!