Trusted Contributor

Question for those that received the Bareskin TSV

Did the foundation have any plastic wrapper/seal to peel off? Mine didn't & I thought a previous bottle had plastic on top. Can't remember for sure... Appreciate it if anyone knows for sure. Thanks!
Honored Contributor

Re: Question for those that received the Bareskin TSV

Let me go look. I got mine over a month ago through the Insider and I put it away because I still have my other bottle.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

I just opened my box and no plastic or seal of any kind.
Honored Contributor

Nope, no seal. I don't remember if the original I bought back in March/April was sealed.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

No, no plastic on bottle, Lipgloss or perfecting veil. I've purchased many, many Q beauty kits and I rarely find things like foundation, mascara, lipgloss or eyeliners are sealed.
Trusted Contributor

Thanks everyone!
Trusted Contributor

No prob Smiley Wink How do you like it so far?
Honored Contributor

No seal used mine for the first time tonight in Bare Sand, which is supposed to be neither pink nor yellow, but it looks very yellow on me, not sure what to do Smiley Sad

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

On 9/19/2014 CAshopper2011 said: No prob Smiley Wink How do you like it so far?
I loved it the first couple of times I used it. After that it didn't seem to wear well- almost flaking off, especially on my nose. I'm still experimenting- it might have been the moisturizer with sunscreen I used under it. It's dry on my cheeks if I don't have something under it. I'm only using 2 drops so I don't think I'm using too much. I like the rest of the kit. What did everyone else think?
Trusted Contributor

I have to use a moisturizer under it. And then it is perfect and amazing. But without moisturizer, it gets cakey around my nose, and shows any flakey skin I have! So I think that I love it (most foundations don't wear well for me over moisturizers). I almost sold the blush on ebay but then broke down and tried it. I love it. I have worn it every single day since I bought the kit.