Super Contributor

TGIF. Cool and cloudy. I see little interest in this chat. DH and I going away tonight. Going to hit the Cheese Cake Factore

Have a good weekend. Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Fri., 9/19/14

Good morning Bethee! I'm not working today. It's a beautiful day, only 58. I did all the fall decorations, inside & out. It looks really good! Have my new Yankee Apple Spice candle burning; which smells just awesome!

Where are you & DH going, besides the Cheesecake Factory? Is it a special occasion? I need a getaway bad, but no money to go! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Not much else going on here. Hope everyone has a good weekend! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

Good afternoon ladies. Cool and cloudy today. Supposed to warm up for the weekend but rain Sunday.

Bethee enjoy your getaway.

Love I bet everything looks nice. I like the fall decorations but not the fact that it means colder weather.. I packed some of my fall decorations to take with us this year. Last year we didn't head south till the week before thanksgiving so it was senseless to take them with us. This year at least I can have them up for Halloween and Thanksgiving.

Not much else going on here. Have a good day everyone and a nice weekend.

Prayers

Valued Contributor

Hi, ladies. Love, long time no see. How you doing?

Bethee, hope you had fun at the Cheesecake Factory. Do you know, I've never been to one? We have one in Baltimore, but I've never been. I've had the cheesecake, though. Yum!

Hi, sapphire.

Cool but gorgeous here. I had a crab feast for work today, at the State Park right on the Chesapeake. Such a pretty day. And crabs! Yum.

Sorry I've been absent lately. Beach, then getting back from the beach and getting settled back in. We finished the painting, and now have to get all the stuff put back. We need to go through the knick knacks and art stuff and figure out what we want to put out, what can get stored away, and what can go away!

Hugs, blessings!!!