Super Contributor

Happy Hump Day. Chilly this a.m., about 48! Guess I'll have to find a sweater. Joy, when are you heading south? I haven't asked my parents; I don't want to know!

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Wed., 9/17/14

Good morning ladies. Very cool overnight. Even cooler the next two nights but then a bit of a warm up.

Bethee, next Wednesday we are going to the Bloomsburg fair, a pretty big fair in the area. Then on that Friday we will start meandering south. Our reservation in Florida isn't till October 15 so we will make a few stops along the way. Hopefully no emergency stops like on the way home this past spring.

It was nice to see some action on the board over the weekend. Now if it would just continue. Though I do check in on MM and BEAddicts and they are not very busy either.

I wonder where V is. Also Cat needs to tell us about her trip to the beach.

Have a good day everyone.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone else's Bare Minerals TSV is still processing. Mine is still processing. I'm just nervous because so many of my orders lately have back ordered from QVC over selling. I got the bare shell way before it sold out but it worries me that it is still processing?
Super Contributor

Mine is still in process, too. I won't worry. Yet. Hope you get yours soon, Pamula.