Honored Contributor

Will we be able to change foundation colors on AD?

I haven't ordered a kit in years, but this one was too good to pass up trying two new products. But I'm iffy on my color, I'm medium in original, but I get the idea that Bare Satin will be too dark. (I'm in light range for any other line on the planet) So I won't send it back if its too dark, but I want the ability to go to Bare Shell next time around. Anyone know how this works? I haven't paid attention in ages, to be frank, I've been buying these from Ulta, but their store is 90 miles from me and I'm not running there today just for this.

Contributor

Re: Will we be able to change foundation colors on AD?

I ordered the kit a few days ago. I was able to go into the autodelivery orders and edit the shade for the January delivery. So I it looks like yes, you can change shades for future deliveries. I plan to.
Bare Satin might work for you. I wear light in other lines, I can even wear fair shades in winter. My current color is fairly medium and I was matched to Bare Natural. Satin was too cool for me in tone but in the right shade family. It does not go on as dark as it looks.

Hope it works for you.

Super Contributor

Hi! I wear Medium the original BE loose, and I am wearing Bear Satin in the Serum Foundation. Got color matched at Sephora and it looked great, so just finished up my sample, and ordered the Bare Satin this morning. I am thinking that it may be just the right color for you. It does look dark when it comes out of bottle, but buffs out to a beautiful semi- sheer to medium coverage (depending on drops used, of coarse.)which is not too dark.

Hope you enjoy it!

Honored Contributor

Thank you both, I'll quit worrying.

Occasional Contributor

FYI -- I was torn between 2 shades for my "warm, light-medium" skintone and ordered Bare Beige. It seemed too light so I went to my Auto-Ship order and changed it to Bare Nude. Lucky for me the color I wanted for the next shipment in January was available. But there were only 4 (choices) when I updated my order. I "assumed" that QVC will eventually add ALL the color choices that were initially available for those that would like to change their TSV order for the 2015 shipments.....