Super Contributor

Morning. I'm watching the show. Haven't ordered yet. Might get the deluxe size of the primer, the tinted w/the new name. It was anti-oxidant, now it's BB??

Haha, Love. I'm 29, you're 30! Glad you got things done but sorry missed the craft show. Come to my house and get stuff done. It's awful around here. I'm not sure that the liquid is my fave, but I can make it work. And it does work better for me w/o primer. So, now I wonder if I should order primer. I like just the primer sometimes w/some MV or bronzing veil over it and no foundation.

Cat needs to check in and let us know about her vacay.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Mon., 9/15/14

Good Morning! I just sat down to watch the morning show. I already have the TSV so I'm good this visit. Bethee-if you order the TSV and deluxe primer you should save on shipping! I have that primer in the light shade and like it for hanging around the house days. The shadow from the TSV is really pretty. I really like the whole kit.... I need to decorate for fall but hubby got in about 4:30 this morning and I don't want to wake him. Guess I should dustSmiley Sad. I hope that everyone has a wonderful day. It is cool here this am. Prayers
Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Mon., 9/15/14

Hi, Karin. The Moxie does look really pretty. Yes, can save on s/h. The cost for s/h is a little high, we all complain about it, esp. for these small items, but I hope it includes some insurance on it. I don't know. What I really hate is that in my state, they can chg. tax on the item and s/h and it should only be on the item. Grrrr. Please, please, please come dust for me!