Super Contributor

Hello Ladies,

Looking forward to Monday's TSV, but I have a question- will it be available in a one- time shipment? I was going to order it now, while it is on easy-pay, but can not find the item number for a one time shipment, only the auto-delivery(which I do not want).

Thanks! Have a wonderful weekend,

Janie

Super Contributor

Yes, it will be available either on one time or as an auto delivery. I got auto delivery and I seriously hope I am not going to be disappointed again.

Super Contributor

Thank you, Bambi z!!

Regular Contributor

Ooooh what is the price and what is included???

Super Contributor

Apparently I am going to be disappointed already. Saw future shipment colors. Both blushes are old. One of the lipglosses is at least, not sure about the other one. And I think the eye colors may be new. considering they didn't have the bare porcelain I needed and I had to order bare shell, I don't know about this purchase

Super Contributor
On 9/13/2014 bambi z said:

Apparently I am going to be disappointed already. Saw future shipment colors. Both blushes are old. One of the lipglosses is at least, not sure about the other one. And I think the eye colors may be new. considering they didn't have the bare porcelain I needed and I had to order bare shell, I don't know about this purchase

Oh, Bambi , I am sorry you are feeling disappointed. Maybe the color you ordered I the serum you got will be fab...and when the auto-ships come in, you will "rediscover" some old faves?? (even if they are older shades??)

Valued Contributor
On 9/14/2014 SJanielovesJim said:
On 9/13/2014 bambi z said:

Oh, Bambi , I am sorry you are feeling disappointed. Maybe the color you ordered I the serum you got will be fab...and when the auto-ships come in, you will "rediscover" some old faves?? (even if they are older shades??)

Dear Janie, What an optimistic soul you are. Love that in you.

Cynthia