Super Contributor

Morning. Going to be hot. Got laundry going. Not sure what else. DH mentioned going somewhere, but who knows. Have to be tomorrow now since he never answers me when I ask anything. Men!

Have a good weekend. Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Fri., 9/5/14

Good afternoon ladies. Hot again today. That's okay with me though.

Bethee, hope you go somewhere good. It would be nice of course if DH gave you some information.

Not much else happening here. Have a good weekend everyone.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Hi Ladies! I hope that everyone is enjoying their Friday. It is hot here too. Can't wait until it starts to cool down a bit. It's been a really busy week so I need to go back and read the DC 's I missed. DS's school is going to start selling popcorn on Friday's so I helped with that most of the morning. It took a long time so hopefully I don't have to help every Friday... Bethee, laundry for me now too. I just don't understand how we dirty as much as I wash!!.... Hi Sapphire! Gotta go get DS! Have a wonderful day-and weekend everyone! Prayers
Valued Contributor

Hi, ladies. Hot here with t'storms. 3 days to the beach, can't wait.

We had girls night from the office. 5 of us went, it was fun.

Laundry over the weekend, but it will be mostly to be sure we have beach towels and stuff like that. I'll have DH lay out what he wants to take and then make sure I don't need to wash anything for him. Karin, there are only 2 of us, and I'm amazed at how much laundry we need!

Hi, sapphire! Hi, Bethee. Bethee, I hope it's somewhere fun.

Hugs!