Super Contributor

Daily Chat *Thursday September 4 2014*

Good afternoon ladies. Didn't see a chat yet. I know Bethee is working today so here goes.

Another hot day and even hotter tomorrow then cooler for the weekend with some rain.

Getting ready to go out for lunch then down to a friends house to visit for a bit.

Got the frame around the fridge stained yesterday. It isn't a great match to the rest of the wood but its better then bare wood. No one will see it but us.

Have a good day everyone.

Prayers

Valued Contributor

Re: Daily Chat *Thursday September 4 2014*

Hi, sapphire. Is the fridge the one in the RV? Maybe another coat will make it closer to the other wood. Stain is hard to match! Hope you had a good lunch with your friend.

So, dumb dumb dumb yesterday. I was on the phone with my brother, the one who I've been venting about, and he got me so frustrated again that I just jumped and stomped my feet to release some of the frustration. Unfortunately, when I did, I strained my Achilles tendon and calf muscle. Which the Physician's assistant I saw said would probably hurt for up to 2 weeks. AND we go to the beach next week. I know better than to let my temper get the best of me, but oy, vey, he was so bloody annoying! Aargh! It feels somewhat better today after icing it off and on and taking ibuprofen. I didn't sleep well last night because I'd roll over and twist my leg and it would throb with pain. Ugh. Hopefully tonight will be better.

It wasn't too hot today, actually a pretty day.

I hope Bethee didn't work too hard today. Odd for her not to check in.

Sad news about Joan River.

Blessings and hugs.

Super Contributor

Cat, I hope your tendon and calf muscle feel better quickly. What beach are you going to visit? Yes it is the fridge in the camper. I did put two coats of stain on. The original"wood" isn't real wood so it won't match no matter what. The camper is 30 years old so once we get something newer no one else will be using this one. While I am not a fan of Joan Rivers it is a shame that something that was supposed to be a simple procedure ended like that.

Enjoy the rest of the evening everyone.

prayers

Valued Contributor

Ocean City, MD. I know what you mean about not real wood. I'm sure it's fine, but you could always paint it so that it doesn't look like it's supposed to match!

Thanks. I hope it's better enough that walking on the beach doesn't hurt or make it worse.

Have a good evening.

Super Contributor

Evening. Grrrr, not sure what's going on with this computer or maybe it's my internet or my modem or what! I have to load almost every page at least 2x. Couldn't sign on earlier when I tried. I just restarted the computer (even though it's time for bed and to turn off) but I wanted to send a note to the doc and check in here. Not too busy at work, for me. Just did file organization for tomorrow for boss.

Cat, sorry about your tendon & muscle. Do keep icing it and take it easy at the beach. Hope you have good weather and a good time. Sapphire, don't think I'd worry too much about the match. 30 years old, huh. You got some good use out of it!

My sis' DH had nose surgery today for deviated septum. They are going to try to 23-hr admit, so poor sis will have to be up early to hopefully get him discharged "in time." I think she ran home, ~40 miles then back down to hospital to sit w/him. Had to take off work today but hopes to get there tomorrow sometime. Men! She said they were almost 2 hrs late taking him. So irritating. But, I think he did ok. Wonder what he'll look like tomorrow!

Yes, sorry about Joan.

Night. Prayers.