Contributor

Medium Beige in the powder foundation

and IT, so what would I order in the new Bareskin foundation? I was thinking Bare Natural. I did go to Sephora and I thought she said bare neutral but I don't think I see that one, so I was wondering if I wrote it down incorrectly after I walked away from the sales clerk?

Super Contributor

Re: Medium Beige in the powder foundation

There is a bare natural in bareSkin. I got that and it didn't work for me. I wear med beige in the original foundation and Bare Beige in bareSkin. In Ready, I had to go med tan. HTH

Trusted Contributor

On 8/31/2014 Bethee said:

There is a bare natural in bareSkin. I got that and it didn't work for me. I wear med beige in the original foundation and Bare Beige in bareSkin. In Ready, I had to go med tan. HTH

Me too. Based on the word that bare natural is the match for medium beige, that's what I bought. and it was a hair too cool. Bare beige is the best shade for me. It is a smidge warmer but not too much. I saw somewhere that bare beige was the match for golden medium. Boy that is not true in my case! Golden medium is way too yellow for my complexion . If you can go to a store to get shade matched, that would be the best thing.
Frequent Contributor

I wear Medium Beige in the Ready foundation and Light in the original loose foundation in Bare Escentuals. I thought Bare Natural would be the best bet for me or Bare Beige in Bare Skin. I went to Ulta to get a color match and Bare Beige was WAY TOO dark for me. Bare Natural was just a tad too dark, but would work in the summer when my skin is the darkest. But the best match for me coming this winter and my natural skin tone is Bare Ivory. Bare Linen was WAY Too light.