Super Contributor

Morning. Going to be hot today and through next week. Near and maybe in the 90s. Ugh. Chance of rain, too. On Mon. our little town has a Labor Day thing in the park w/free rides and music and you can buy food. 50% chance of rain on Mon., but I hope it won't. Supposed to have fire works, too. I can see those from my house usually. Should do some yard work today but I think it's going to be too hot!!

Finch, sorry you have to work. Good to see you.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Sat., 8/30/14

Good afternoon ladies. Cloudy and a little cool. Tomorrow is our family picnic and it's supposed to rain. May even have thunderstorms.

Made an orange creamsicle cake this morning for tomorrow. Will make coleslaw and macaroni salad tomorrow morning.

Bethee, I hope your event doesn't get rained out.

Cat, good to see you back. Hope whatever bug you had doesn't make a return appearance.

Yes, surprised to see another Sapphire. Welcome

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone. Stay safe.

Prayers

Super Contributor

We're having a family picnic tomorrow, too. Hope it doesn't rain for either of us.

Yes, Welcome, Sapphire55. Cat, hope you're feeling better.

Super Contributor

Thank you.

Super Contributor

Good afternoon Ladies. I know I am posting on Saturday's thread but I can never keep up with what day it is anyway! I hope that everyone is enjoying the holiday weekend. It is raining a bit here. It has been so hot lately that the lawn and flowers needed it. Hopefully it doesn't rain out everyone's plans. Well, my DD is out for the first time riding with a friend. He is a Junior, she is a Freshman. He drives friends to youth group and has been on a mission trip, he is very nice/polite. It's just the first time she has been in the car with a teen driver. Guess I'll start breathing when she gets back....... Did everyone that preordered the BareSkin TSV have a chance to try it out? DD and I are happy with ours. Pretty colors! I like the finishing powder too. Well, I'm going to go and pace the floor until DD gets home. Have a wonderful day and holiday!! Prayers.