Frequent Contributor

I am in the process of moving, been here 22 years.

I have acquired wayyyyyy more bare minerals that I will ever ever use. Remember the moxie kit that was so hot? got it as a spare, remember the face fashion kits yep more than one of some of those. I have more brushes that is ever necessary some never even opened , I am actually embarrassed by my quantity. I shall never have to buy eye color, blush color, liners,glosses etc again. Just foundations, I have given a ton of the glosses away to my niece and sister, and mascaras too. I have some of the black friday specials still un-opened except for maybe one color that I thought I would try. I have 3 top boxes for machinist tools and one bottom that are stacked to the gills I am embarrassed.

Lord help me!!!

Honored Contributor

Well, lots of good luck to you. Enjoy your new place!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

dang...that's a lot!! I am a minimalist, I scrape the bottom of the barrel then purchase new!! For some reason I don't like excess anything.... Have you tried selling on ebay?

Occasional Contributor
That's so funny- I could have written your post! I too am moving after 22 years and found that same pile of minerals! But I just want to clean out so I kept a few favorites and threw the rest away. It feels good to get rid of so much clutter!
Super Contributor
Ebay baby......I would probably be a great customer for you......lol
Frequent Contributor

Ladies, Once I get settled and my new system (computer is up) I will let you know, V, about selling stuff. Its just pretty overwhelming at this stage.

Super Contributor

Hello Ebay!

Regular Contributor

Hi, ajonesone!

Congratulations on the collection!! I am considering selling some of mine on eBay, you know, the colors I know I won't wear, etc.

Are you moving far? I seem to remember that you live in MO and go to the Boutique in Springfield. I live in MO and go to Springfield Boutique, Sephora and Ulta!! (But not much lately because I own all I need!)

Smile, it makes everyone wonder what you're up to!
Joined QVC boards long before the last two conversions!
Regular Contributor

I am overwhelmed with mine too, and frankly, since I've been branching out to other brands, my BE hoard doesn't make me as giddy as it used to. I've been purging a little at a time, giving the excess to my daughter to share among her friends. Once school starts again and I have more free time, I'll purge another section - probably blushes. It's fun for the girls to get a nice new (free!) piece of makeup.

Trusted Contributor

A womens shelter would be happy to have that