Super Contributor

Morning. Happy Hump Day. Getting ready for work. Going to be hotter today.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Wed., 8/27/14

Good morning ladies. Hot again today. It figures when the kids go back to school we finally get more summer weather.

Bethee have a good day at work. Hope it's not too long.

Cat, that review from your boss doesn't make sense to me. Either he's okay with you working from home or he's not, it can't be both.

V, I hope you are doing better both physically and mentally. You can always come here to vent.

Have to go shopping today. Need groceries and brakes and rotors for my van. Hopefully my BIL can help DH put them on this weekend.

Have a good day everyone.

Prayers

Super Contributor

I just lost everything I typed ...... So I'll just let you all know I'm here and still haven't heard from ins co if they will approve my med for nebulizer 3 -- 4X daily yet....waiting I'm so sorry for my angry post the other day but oldest DD's actions and cutting our weekend so short blew our mind....so I came here to vent but shouldn't have been so angry when I posted.... Please forgive me...
Super Contributor

V, there is nothing for you to apologize for. That's one of the things this forum and daily chat is for. I hope you hear from your insurance company soon and they approve your coverage.

Super Contributor

On 8/27/2014 sapphire25 said:

V, there is nothing for you to apologize for. That's one of the things this forum and daily chat is for. I hope you hear from your insurance company soon and they approve your coverage.

Sapphire thank you so much....I rarely get that angry but when it comes to nearly losing my GC I go a little crazy.....I've been getting them every other weekend for 10 yrs.....the GC are so confused.....I hope they will be okay....I hope our times together have been enough for them to know a base line of right and wrong good or bad..... Oh well going to go....thank you again