Super Contributor

Morning. Have a headache. Going to be a long day, I'm afraid. Hope all had a nice weekend.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Mon., 8/25/14

Good morning ladies. Warm and sunny today. The nieces went back to school today. The GC don't go back till Thursday.

Bethee, hope your headache goes away quickly.

Karin, sounds like the new kitty will be a lot of fun. Enjoy

Have a great day everyone.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Hey it's just me... I've decided to take a break off of the computer for awhile.....I've been hurt physically, mentally, and 100 times over emotionally by my family members and I need to regroup my way of thinking and decide how to react to all this negativity in a proper manner..... Love to all of you.....
Super Contributor

Hi ladies! It's so humid here, in the 90's and suppose to be this way all week. I've got a migraine too Bethee. Between the heat, stress and three teenage girls all spraying perfume on; I'm junk.

My DS goes back to school tomorrow. He'll be going to a new school!

V, I'm sorry about what you're going through. I know it's not easy, but try not to let it get to you.

This is a hard week for me. 19 of my family members are in Bermuda....and I'm not! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Super Contributor

Hi, Love. Thankfully not a migraine; just from "letting out some emotions" right before bedtime! Men. Anywho, is DS going to middle school the 'new' school? You're hotter up there than we are. It was nice today, not too hot and not humid. Big bummer that you didn't get to go to Bermuda. Three girls in the house?? Has DD started college? DS goes tomorrow and is missing one of his books. We ordered from Amazon, got 2, but the one isn't here yet.

V, sorry about the drama and hurt. You can certainly come here for some peace (and venting).

Where's Cat?