Trusted Contributor
Ok, so several months ago I was using bare minerals ready foundation, got tired of it went onto other foundations...decided recently to go back, and it seems the colors have changed....I wanted R310 which was a medium color with pink, when I got it from sephora, it's much more yellow now....I also was using the N20 which was medium beige, and on the bare minerals website there are no N's, it's all R's...I am so confused at this point...I guess I will have to go and get color matched at a bare minerals counter...just don't know why they keep fooling with these colors...any one shed some light on this?
Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Regular Contributor

Re: Help with ready foundation

I used to wear medium beige in the loose foundation and this year I switched to the ready foundation. In the Ready I wear R250 and it is a perfect match for me.

I've only been using the Ready line with "R" in the number. If you can get to a BE store to get color matched, I think that's the way to go. It could save you a lot of money and hassle in case you order it and it's not a good match.

Honored Contributor

Re: Help with ready foundation

Sorry, I know they changed the names a while back, but that was because the names had been the same as the loose foundation even though the colors did not match. It sounds like you've purchased after that. I think your best bet is to go in and get the color match, but you can also try calling the store first and asking them about the new names.