Super Contributor

Daily Chat *Thursday August 21, 2014*

Good morning almost afternoon ladies. Didn't see a chat yet so here goes.

Had quite a bit of activity on the board just no chat. Still nice to see.

Not much new here. Grocery shopping yesterday and some other shopping to do today. DH needs a new phone. I've been with ATT for 15 years but he didn't want it anymore so last year he switched to Verizon. Even though I told him I thought their plans were too expensive. Well after paying way too much for about 9 months we did the early termination on his plan. Now we are going to go check out Straight Talk at Walmart for unlimited talk, text and data for $45.00 a month. My DS and BIL have it and like it a lot. DH constantly went over his data plan so I think it will be good for him. I still have about 8 months on my plan and since I never go over my data I will wait and then think about switching when my contract is up.

Hope we get some more people in chat today.

Have a good day everyone.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat *Thursday August 21, 2014*

Evening. Thanks for starting chat. Yea, no activity here, but some on the board which is good. Had my 'procedure' today. The prep is insane, but got thru it. No polyps or inflammation, so I'm good for 5 more years. I tried to get the doc to say 15, but with history of colon cancer in the family, he said 5. Let me know how you find the wal-mart plan. I see commercials for that all the time; does it use T-Mobile towers or who?

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat *Thursday August 21, 2014*

Hi Bethee, glad your procedure went well. The plans use basically at&t or Verizon towers depending on the phone you choose but they will use any available tower. At least that is what we were told.