Trusted Contributor

The Brow Powder is Officially Back!

Yes!!!!!!!!!!! I am down to my last pot in my stash. So glad it is finally back! Check out the bare minerals website.

Cindy

Honored Contributor

Re: The Brow Powder is Officially Back!

I got an email about it. I'm interested but does it last long? Is it water resistant? I need something sweat proof.

Trusted Contributor

For me, it lasts all day/night. I do use the bare minerals clear brow gel with the powder. I've been out in the rain and it has not "run" so I am guessing you can say it is water resistant, but I would not say water-proof. It comes off easily when you wash your face.

It is the most natural looking brow color for me (I use the dark blonde/med brown). I have tried and liked the old Models Prefer brow pencil (now YBF and sold on HSN) but I had to be so careful to not draw too heavily as it would make my brows too dark. I did not like (and have tried) most of the other brow pencils/powders sold on QVC. The BE brow powder takes me 2 seconds to do each brow, swipe on the gel and I am done. No worries about being too dark etc. Hope you like it too.

Cindy

Super Contributor

Oh man I have had to improvise with freakin' eye shadow for 6 months now! SO happy to hear this!!! Surely it'll be offered via QVC again soon??

Contributor

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Honored Contributor

Thanks, Cindy.

I use YBF now and, even though my brows are very dark brown, I need to be careful or it goes on too dark & looks harsh.

I wonder if the brow powder is available at Sephora? I'd like to try out the colors to see which is best for me. I do need to use up most of my YBF before buying, too.

Respected Contributor

I usually use the YBF brow pencil but the last ones I purchased you had to press HARD to get any color and then it was too dark for me. Scary look! I'm now using Avon's ""Blonde"" pencil and WAY lighter and better brows. Most eye brow products are way too dark for me. Does anyone know if anyone make a ""light blonde"" eyebrow product? TIA

New Contributor

Is this the original BE powder from early 2000's? I think that I used to use one called Strawberry Blonde ? It was the perfect color for my light brows!

New Contributor

On 8/22/2014 silkyk said:

I usually use the YBF brow pencil but the last ones I purchased you had to press HARD to get any color and then it was too dark for me. Scary look! I'm now using Avon's ""Blonde"" pencil and WAY lighter and better brows. Most eye brow products are way too dark for me. Does anyone know if anyone make a ""light blonde"" eyebrow product? TIA

Damone Roberts brow pencil in Beverly Hills Blonde is a pretty good light brow product.

New Contributor

On 8/22/2014 silkyk said:

You cannot beat Avon for price though...