Super Contributor

Just got the new tsv and I really like it! I love the new black tops, the are very shiny and sleek but it seems like their is not as much product in them. Not sure what to make of the new Perfecting Veil, not a lot of product in this little compact, their is a small slim sponge underneath the powder. The Luminous Umber shadow is just beautiful, it is a cinnamon brown that has a beautiful sheen, love it. I also like the new blush in Carnation, a nice pink shade that is soft and lovely. Also love the new Moxie lipgloss in Natural Beauty, the color is vibrant, a garnet color, stunning. Of course the bareskin foundation, I was just about out so perfect timing and both brushes are included. I just may need to purchase another, I love the eye and cheek and lip that much.

Super Contributor

Re: New Bareskin Beauty TSV!

The shadow sounds really pretty, that's the part I was most interested in. The blush too looks pretty. I'm just not sure about the serum foundation. I tried it when it first came out but got a shade too dark so I didn't keep it. I may have to pass on this one, but it is a really good deal! Thanks for sharing!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for sharing!

New Contributor

Can you give us the order number please?

Trusted Contributor

Not allowed to post item numbers, but you can go to mineral madness dot com. There is a discussion about the tsv and the item numbers are several pages in
Respected Contributor

I was just looking through my insider and really want to try this BUT, am unsure what color foundation to order? I am a light medium leaning more toward the light. I got light in the last IT TSV that had the IT CC cream foundation in it as well as the newer Mally liquid foundation that comes in a sort of compact. I apply that using my Real Techniques expert face brush I got at Ulta. When I wore the original BE I could wear either fair or medium light.

Can anyone tell me what color they think I would use in this? thanks

Honored Contributor

On 8/19/2014 beautymogul said:

their is a small slim sponge underneath the powder

OMG and thank you! I had no idea there was a sponge under there. I opened mine to use this morning and just grabbed my regular MV brush that I use with the loose. I agree that it's nothing special other than that it's in compact form. I have been wearing Bare Skin since it debuted and I never put MV over it until this morning. I will see how it goes throughout the day and if I like it more.

The lip glosses burn my lips (I am allergic to something in them) so I will put that up on ebay at some point along with the shadow and blush. These aren't really anything I would wear, if I need a brownish-tint blush I use Applause.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

I really don't need any more foundation right now, but boy, is this a good deal. I'll probably cave and order it. Besides, the Perfecting Veil look interesting.

And that's all the excuse I need, right?

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Honored Contributor

That's the only reason I bought it. The value, the MV and the foundation brush. I wanted a second brush and I need a spare bottle as I have no idea when this thing will be empty.

The color stuff will go up on eBay when I finish all the AD sets in this plan and decide which I am keeping.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Regular Contributor

When the Bareskin first came out I ordered from QVC and it was too dark. I ended up giving to my mom. I had to go down a shade or 2 from the loose minerals and Ready. I'm in the Bare Natural in Bareskin. I'm Med. Beige in the others. I went to Ulta to get matched.

I like that you can adjust the coverage. I just use 2 drops.

This is a GREAT deal! I just ordered from my Insider Mag. Loving the Moxie gloss color. Great for fall.