Super Contributor

Hope Cat is ok. I think some areas of MD got LOTS of rain. We had rain in the morning, then cleared, I think the concert at the fair was pretty much done (we can hear the music from our house) and then it poured again. Crazy weather. Safe travels for her today. Gotta do some packing at work today. So ready for the new, larger, office.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Wed., 8/13/14

Good afternoon ladies. Still raining here. Supposed to clear by the afternoon. We'll see.

Good luck with your moving Bethee. A bigger office is good.

Love, nice to see you. Did you find a permanent job?

Cat hope you arrived safely.

Getting ready to go visit friends that are camping this week. They said to bring our suits since the pool is heated and there is a hot tub. I don't think so. It's not that warm.

Have a good day everyone.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Wed., 8/13/14

Hi Ladies. We had some rain really early but nothing like many others got. Hope that everyone is ok. Took DS and a friend to Pizza Hut for the buffet lunch, then to a movie. Open house for DS is tomorrow eve. DD will start H.S. Their open house is Sunday but we already picked up her schedule and located the rooms she will have classes in. School starts on Monday..... Bethee, packing stinks but more space is always a good thing..... Sapphire, hope you had fun visiting with your friends...... Have a wonderful evening.