Honored Contributor

Has anyone ever used Flawless Radiance???

I began using flawless radiance (very small amount) mixed in with my loose mineral powder.

I am really impressed with the outcome. It is not a heavy radiance and does NOT really looks sparkly, nor does it make my face look shiny.

It just adds an inner glow. I am really impressed with flawless radiance.

Valued Contributor

Re: Has anyone ever used Flawless Radiance???

Hi viva-

I'm assuming that this is a BM product? I've seen these Radiances, but never quite knew how I would use them. Now I'm intrigued! And I definitely check them out. Thanks!

Valued Contributor

Sometimes I mix my original foundation with some Advanced Clear Radiance and I like the look as well.

Honored Contributor

have not heard of the advance radiance, when I get to the mall will have to check out this advance radiance at the BE store.

am really pleased with this flawless radiance, it is such a soft radiance. I have tried bare radiance, secret radiance, I have once more in my make up drawer can't remember which one it is. The bare and secret radiance are OK but they give me an awful lot of sparkly shine.

Valued Contributor

I have not been to a boutique for a long time so I don't know if the Advanced Clear Radiance is sold there. I got mine from the Q. They may still have it...not sure.

New Contributor

I love flawless radiance too!

Super Contributor

Love it!
Contributor

I am Fair to Fairly Medium in Original. Flawless is the only one I can use as a "radiance" all over--like this, mixed in, or lightly swirled all over. The others (even Clear) have too much color, and are best used as blush, or a light highlighter over blush, or even as an e/s. I "believe" that Advanced Clear Radiance is only available at QVC, but that was a while back. Clear Radiance is about the same thing, imho.

Ellie