New Contributor

Love the new Bareskin, however am having trouble with clogging. Today I could not get anything out. Anyone have suggestions.

Super Contributor

Re: Clogging Bareskin - help

Hmmm, not sure. Did you try a straight pen or anything? "Bang" hard on the counter? Shake well? Let us know if you find something that works. I think there are little beads or something in there to help w/the shaking/mixing process.

Super Contributor

This may sound stupid but I know when I do not shake it enough, the product does not want to come out.

Super Contributor

Hmmmmm. Mine comes out just fine but I happened to see a youtube of Bareskin and that person had the same problem. She was unboxing and had just done the shake shake... Opened the top to put a drop on the brush and nothing came out. I think she finally had to stick an opened paper clip in the top of the bottle. Hope it works soon!
New Contributor

Ok, the obvious worked today. Used a straight pin!!! Keeping a pin handy if I need it again. Thanks for your responses.

Respected Contributor

I was just looking through my Sept. insider(will be a TSV Sept, 15) and really want to try this BUT, am unsure what color foundation to order? I am a light medium leaning more toward the light. I got light in the last IT TSV that had the IT CC cream foundation in it as well as the newer Mally liquid foundation that comes in a sort of compact. I apply that using my Real Techniques expert face brush I got at Ulta. When I wore the original BE I could wear either fair or medium light. I have no yellow in my complexion, slightly pink cheeks but otherwise just a light/med but medium itself is too dark for me and yet some lights make me look pasty?

Can anyone tell me what color they think I would use in this? thanks

Frequent Contributor

You might want to go get matched at a store. I use fair and fairly light at times. I have pink in my skin and when matched I thought I would be in Bare Shell(cooler fair tone) and ended up in Bare porcelain(in the spring). I did order the TSV and plan to mix Bare Shell and the Porcelain (because they do not have the latter). I can pull it off because of the sun from the summer.
Honored Contributor

I have had to go in and unclog mine as well. I used a bamboo skewer ;o)

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

On 8/20/2014 doglover3 said:

I was just looking through my Sept. insider(will be a TSV Sept, 15) and really want to try this BUT, am unsure what color foundation to order? I am a light medium leaning more toward the light. I got light in the last IT TSV that had the IT CC cream foundation in it as well as the newer Mally liquid foundation that comes in a sort of compact. I apply that using my Real Techniques expert face brush I got at Ulta. When I wore the original BE I could wear either fair or medium light. I have no yellow in my complexion, slightly pink cheeks but otherwise just a light/med but medium itself is too dark for me and yet some lights make me look pasty?

Can anyone tell me what color they think I would use in this? thanks

If you can, I strongly recommend going to a Sephora, Ulta, a Bare Minerals store inside a mall, or checking to see if you have a JC Penny's with a Sephora inside. They all carry this foundation and you can get a color match there. Some other large department stores also carry Bare Minerals in areas where there is no Sephora or Ulta, so you can check your local department stores online to see if they have it, then call to confirm that they carry it in the store closest to you.

Respected Contributor

thanks, do have an Ulta that is not too far from me.