Super Contributor

Daily Chat *Saturday August 9 2014*

Good afternoon ladies. Sunny and a little warmer today. Supposed to get warmer this week. I hope so since we haven't had much of a summer this year. A few hot and humid days then more rain then we needed. Too bad we couldn't send some of the rain out west where they need it so desperately.

Not sure when you were traveling Bethee, hope you had or will have a safe trip. Also hope your trip home tomorrow goes well.

My DS and her family got home around 11 pm Thursday night. They had a good time on vacation but are glad to be home.

Could barely move my neck this morning so have my tens unit on now. Must have slept the wrong way.

Have a good day everyone and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat *Saturday August 9 2014*

Hey sapphire....hope your neck feels better....my DH will wake up sometimes and has a crook in his neck and he'll have to walk/work like that sometimes for 2 days..? Been raining much of the day...temps have cooled down a bit. But heat wave is back for next week... I think Bethee will be back tomorrow for her friends spouse' funeral... Have a great night.. Prayers to all in need and their families too....
Esteemed Contributor

Hi everyone!

I hope your neck feels better soon, sapphire.

I don't wear foundation very often. Mainly because I have always had good skin but also because I don't know how.

I wear lipstick daily and eyeliner/mascara occasionally.

Where would I start with Bare Minerals for light coverage?

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Super Contributor

Hi honnybrown. Unfortunately I'm not well enough informed to help you. I have learned a lot from others on this forum and I hope some of the experts will stop by to give you some advice. The forum is usually very slow on the weekends. Hopefully it will be busier during the week. Welcome and please come back again.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you very much, sapphire! Have a great day!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.