Super Contributor

Well I do not have much to review because on me all of these colors look the same. If you look at the photos you will see the same thing. The only color that is different is the gray, and it looks gray on my eyes. None of these have much shimmer.

Beachrock-a slight shimmer peach shade

Sun Shower- a slight shimmer nude to very light peach

Driftwood- the darkest of the shades, but not very dark a slight shimmer light brown

Ocean Tide- a slight shimmer light gray

Conch Shell- a very light pink nude shade

Not sure if I am keeping these, ,, they are just so light on me its as if I do not have any color on, maybe for the gym or a Sunday afternoon.

The gold bag is not very big either, enough to hold these shades and a couple more items

Frequent Contributor

Re: New Sunstruck Collection

I'm so glad you wrote this I wanted to order these and now I know I won't. Sorry QVC.

I honestly do not need another eye color anyway I have so many un-opened ones its sad, I'm embarrassed at the money I have spent on BE. Black Friday deals I thought I couln't live without, guess what still living without them haven't even opened them. Yes I am an addict but I'm slowly recovering and not buying any more. Only necessities, foundation usually.

Super Contributor

Rut-Rho I order these....I love to wear lighter shades and not much glimmer but the colors on the show when swatch on the show was different and pretty....oh well, guess I'll see when they get here.....thanks for the info...
Super Contributor

Ajonesone I swear we have the same mind, lol. I feel the EXACT same way and I am just not gonna do it anymore, mindlessly buying and being disappointed when it gets here. Bare Minerals has changed so much since the sale of the company. I do not know the last time I have been wowed with a BE purchase. Of course I am always gonna buy the Christmas TSV and the X-mas kits, but as far as the rest of the year goes I have to stop myself from buying because the kits just do not live up to my expectations, like this kit. I know that is why they barely showed the colors, they are all the same, at least on my eye. I gave away so many colors in the last year to a couple friends and I still have enough to last 3 lifetimes.

Super Contributor

Glad to see this post...makes me happy I waited to order. I have been really into the 5-in-1s lately...nice clean look, swipe, swipe...done and it lasts all day. I just am not that committed to creating looks with the loose shadows I already have. I should have my grand collection in a few days, so hopefully that will satisfy my craving for newness.

ETA: I also think the 5-in-1 shadows give a great smoothing effect!