Super Contributor

MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE #2 REVIEW

I am so happy, I love this kit!!! So glad I have 2 of these on a/d, here goes:

primer, foundation, and mineral veil, all the same

Ready All Over Face Color in Glee- be careful, their is a lot of color so do not load you brush, it is a very bright mauvy pink, very beautiful, in the compact their looks like their is a little brown in the shade but when I put it on its pink, and it is a matte shade so be careful.

Glee Lip stain, so very pretty, a muted shade of mauvy brown pink but on me it is a muted pink with a touch of violet and brown in it. It appears matte on my lips, not very hydrating

Cream Eyeshadow in Cinnamon, again, a brown mauvy shade, it is so pretty on my eye, love it!

BTW, the brushes in this kit is full flawless face and full tapered blush brush and these brushes are the best brushes in a long time, very substantial.

I wish I knew how to print photos but I do not. It is a keeper.

New Contributor

Re: MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE #2 REVIEW

Thanks! The sounds amazing , I can't wait to

receive my.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

After playing with it for the past 24 hours I wish they had made the lipstick have a bit more punch to it. The glee ready has so much color to it and the eye and lip do not match the intensity. I recommend using the bigger brush to apply the face color, it really is bright.

Super Contributor

Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Frequent Contributor

Beautymogul, have you tried to dip the lipstick in the glee for more pay off, I know I use do that with that clear one years ago and it was pretty on the lips.

Super Contributor

I dipped it in a few different shades, and in some blushes but to me that is missing the point of the lipstick, it really should be a stand alone product, with maybe a little gloss over it. Funny that is is named hydrating because this shade is not hydrating on my lips anyway.

Super Contributor

BTW, went ahead and ordered the new grand kit, maybe those eye colors are better suited for me. Will be here Friday