Super Contributor

I don't know about you but I find the presentations, especially for the new items not very well presented. They barely give you an idea of what the shades are, when they cut away to the models they barely have any product on. If you are lucky enough she will show very briefly on her hand what the shades are but I am just sick and tired of the way the Q shoots the new shades. Anyone else?

Respected Contributor

I agree about the shades. There is one host who's very good about that--Mary Beth, who doesn't assume everyone's been watching since the beginning of that particular presentation. She always returns to shades of makeup, colors of purses, styles of clothing, and she makes sure the camera person doesn't get ahead of her (unlike some hosts to just look into the monitor to check their own appearance) and has oflten asked them to back up to get a good shot.

It's to everyone's advantage --the customer and QVC--to ensure that viewers see a good representation of shades before they make a purchase.

What worries you masters you.
Super Contributor

I totally agree. It's quite frustrating.

Super Contributor

and they wonder why their are so many returns..

Super Contributor

This past weekend's presentation was extremely rushed, in my opinion. I've been waiting for Q to post the video of the eyeshadow set, but it's nowhere to be found. I guess I'll wait until someone posts the swatches online and hope the featured price doesn't expire before that.

Contributor
On 8/6/2014 gatorgal25 said:

This past weekend's presentation was extremely rushed, in my opinion. I've been waiting for Q to post the video of the eyeshadow set, but it's nowhere to be found. I guess I'll wait until someone posts the swatches online and hope the featured price doesn't expire before that.

I was waiting for them to post the video, too, but then I found it on youtube. (You'll probably need to cut and paste the link.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_twOMBSNto

Super Contributor

I always get a little wary when they rush an item, and I think they do it on purpose, likje they are not confident about the product...at all