Super Contributor

Morning. Got a load of clothes going, then need to see about getting to grocery store. Ugh. Sapphire, sounds like you had another car breakdown?? Oh, no, so sorry! Moving is such a hassle anyway to throw that in--you poor guys! Hope things are better now.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Tues. 8/5/14

Good morning ladies. Sunny and warm so far today. Probably rain this afternoon.

Yes Bethee, we had my BIL's truck to use. Stopped for gas and it wouldn't start again. Since they are Disney world we called our other SIL to come and jump it. After deciding that wasn't the problem had it towed to BIL's mothers house. The SIL that tried to help let us borrow his truck for the move. Luckily he wasn't working that day.

Think I will see if I can find swatches of the new 5 piece loose shadows, I could use a pick me up.

Have a great day everyone.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Hey Bethee & sapphire.....Bethee the DC had 9 post yesterday....great.....sapphire...so sorry to hear about auto problems again...hope you were able to get everything moved.... I'm not sure but there should be a video of the swatches....I know I will like them...hope you do so you can order and have a great pick me up..... I have laundry to finish and a load to wash...ugh! My DD is sitting in here with me! So far! Which is good b/c she looks so sad...but on the upside Mom is here for her..... Prayers to all in need and their families........
Frequent Contributor

Hello ladies, long time lurker, seldom responder.

I rec'd my TSV today the 3rd installment and I have to say I like the quad, the highlighter is okay I haven't used it by itself just on my make-up I already have on.

Sorry to hear about car problems, that is so frustrating.

the temps here are approaching 90s again, ick ready for cooler weather.

Hope all are having great days

Super Contributor

On 8/5/2014 ajonesone said:

Hello ladies, long time lurker, seldom responder.

I rec'd my TSV today the 3rd installment and I have to say I like the quad, the highlighter is okay I haven't used it by itself just on my make-up I already have on.

Sorry to hear about car problems, that is so frustrating.

the temps here are approaching 90s again, ick ready for cooler weather.

Hope all are having great days

Hey there, I received my kit today too.....loving the colors except for the "yellow" color...I'm not sure how that "yellow" will look in the corner of my eye... Come back soon....
Valued Contributor

Hi, ladies.

Ajonesone, it's always good to see you. Where are you? I'm in Maryland, and we haven't really had much in the way of hot weather. I'm not complaining but we're going to the beach in September, and I want some warm enough to go in the ocean weather. And no rain (maybe overnight!) while we're there.

V, I guess it depends on the yellow. Yellow is such a tough color to wear! I had a mustardy yellow sweater once that I could count on people asking if I felt well when I wore it. Check your email, sweetie!

Laundry, ugh! We spent Sunday with friends, and Saturday younger brother stole a good hour of my errand time, so I didn't get much done. Had to do some last night, and will probably do towels and sheets while I'm working from home tomorrow. It never ends!!

Sapphire, oh, poor you! Not fair that you'd have such trouble when you were helping somebody else move. Ugh!!! I agree, you need a treat.

Bethee, did you make it to the grocery? Your favorite place, I know!