Super Contributor

Morning. I missed the show. I was home (the funeral home visit is next Sun.) but forgot. Oh, well. Getting ready for work.

Prayers.

Super Contributor
Hey Bethee....I was waiting on DH to watch a movie and turned to the Q......oops bad idea on that one....I purchased the deluxe MV and the Sunstruck 5 e/s.....they looked pretty when they swatched them.....I didn't do too much damage just purchased 2 items.... Hope all is well with you and also to those who enter in today... Prayers to all those in need and their families.... Please say a special prayer for my youngest DD(mentally challenged) Her Best Friend is in the hospital losing her long 8 year battle to cancer..she is in her sixties and my DD would stay with her, clean, and help her....they did so much together....DH and I decided to not let DD go to hospital b/c we are afraid it would hurt her more....we told her to remember the good times and how she was when they were together......they are telling the family that she doesn't know anyone and it could be any day now..... But she had said last year that she thanked God for giving her this long and she was ready to go..... Sorry but I had to explain the connection my DD has with her friend..... Thank you all......
Super Contributor

Aw, V, so sorry. Yes, best to remember the good times. 60s is still young, though, really. Hope family get a chance to say goodbye. Will keep y'all in my prayers. Maybe I'll go see items recently on air to see what the products were for the BE show . . .

Super Contributor
On 8/4/2014 Bethee said:

Aw, V, so sorry. Yes, best to remember the good times. 60s is still young, though, really. Hope family get a chance to say goodbye. Will keep y'all in my prayers. Maybe I'll go see items recently on air to see what the products were for the BE show . . .

Thank you Bethee....glad to hear someone that agrees with our decision......DD has been from bed to recliner today....yes she is in her early 60's.....we. Told DD to remember all the great times they had together..... Yeah, go check out the items from the BE show yesterday.....I've been trying out the Tula skin care sample box....so far I like it....weird tho' the serum is like a cream! Thank you again for my DD......
Super Contributor

Hello ladies! It's been awhile since I've been here, so again I feel out of the loop. {#emotions_dlg.unsure} I missed the BE show. Those new loose eye colors are tempting, but didn't order them. I did look the item up to view the swatches, which I hear are gorgeous, but there was no product video.

Bethee, I hope all is ok. Not sure what you mean about a funeral home. I also hope your eyes are better.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

V, I too think you made the right choice in not having your DD visit her friend. Enjoy your new BE!

Things are pretty quiet around here right now. DD is working, DD friend who now lives with us is working, DH is out and DS is hybernating in his room playing xbox. It's DH birthday, so once everyone is home it's cake, ice cream & presents! {#emotions_dlg.w00t} I got those new Friendly ice cream cup cakes!

Super Contributor
On 8/4/2014 LovemyBE said:

Hello ladies! It's been awhile since I've been here, so again I feel out of the loop. {#emotions_dlg.unsure} I missed the BE show. Those new loose eye colors are tempting, but didn't order them. I did look the item up to view the swatches, which I hear are gorgeous, but there was no product video.

Bethee, I hope all is ok. Not sure what you mean about a funeral home. I also hope your eyes are better.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

V, I too think you made the right choice in not having your DD visit her friend. Enjoy your new BE!

Things are pretty quiet around here right now. DD is working, DD friend who now lives with us is working, DH is out and DS is hybernating in his room playing xbox. It's DH birthday, so once everyone is home it's cake, ice cream & presents! {#emotions_dlg.w00t} I got those new Friendly ice cream cup cakes!

Hey Love it has been a long time....you sound great....the ice cream cup cakes sound yummy! I'm here in the living room, DH is working in the shop( finally got some work in) some weeks our yard looks like a used car lot and then other weeks just our vans, DD is in the bed now.... I can't wait to get my new BE....it's been a long time... Take care
Valued Contributor

Evening, ladies. Love, so glad to see you, and that things seem to be going well. Happy Bday to DH!

V, good to see you, too. I'm sorry about DD's friend. I could go either way about letting her visit her friend, but you know her and you know what she can handle. Blessings on all of you. Speaking of friends, do you ever hear from Kiki? I was thinking about her the other day.

Bethee, I didn't see the show either. We went out with friends yesterday and got home about the time it came on, but I had laundry and dinner and other boring stuff.

Hugs to all!

Super Contributor

Hi, Cat & Love. Love, my friend's father died this past week, but funeral not till next Mon; family receive friends at the funeral home Sun. evening. I think my friend's twin daughters were at a summer camp and don't get home till Aug. 7, so maybe that's one reason for the delay. Hope things are going well for you. Cat, I hear ya about the boring stuff. Hate planning dinner--hard enough to try to decide on main much less sides. And I get no help from the males around here. Gotta think about things to get tomorrow to take for the weekend trip to PA for family get together.

Night.

Super Contributor
On 8/4/2014 Catstamper said:

Evening, ladies. Love, so glad to see you, and that things seem to be going well. Happy Bday to DH!

V, good to see you, too. I'm sorry about DD's friend. I could go either way about letting her visit her friend, but you know her and you know what she can handle. Blessings on all of you. Speaking of friends, do you ever hear from Kiki? I was thinking about her the other day.

Bethee, I didn't see the show either. We went out with friends yesterday and got home about the time it came on, but I had laundry and dinner and other boring stuff.

Hugs to all!

Hey Cat, glad to see you too.....thanks for your advice on DD friend.....I think about Kiki everyday but we haven't talked in almost a year...August 16 to be exact.....I've noticed in the past week there have been 3 shows with name in it...... Hope all is well with you.....so great to catch up too...
Super Contributor

Hello everyone. Had company today so first chance to visit.

Didn't get to see the show. Haven't seen swatches of the five new loose shadows. Would like to see them to see if I need them.

V, sorry about your DD's friend. It's probably best for her to remember her friend the way she was. Hope she's not suffering.

V, happy birthday to DH. Hope everything is good with you.

Hi Cat and Bethee hope you had a good day.

Won't go into detail about our day Sunday helping our DD move, lets just say if we never have a vehicle break down on us again it will be too soon.

Prayers