Super Contributor

Who bought the deluxe bright pearl MV?

I did! I haven't tried this one and now with the Tula skin care kit I'm trying I need something a little more than just MV.....plus can't beat the price for the deluxe size.....just hope I like it....
Frequent Contributor

Re: Who bought the deluxe bright pearl MV?

I did! Have loved it since the honora kit several years ago. That was the main reason for getting the ""glamorous kit"" on auto delivery. Excited to see it!
Super Contributor

On 8/3/2014 keba58 said: I did! Have loved it since the honora kit several years ago. That was the main reason for getting the ""glamorous kit"" on auto delivery. Excited to see it!
Me too! So glad to get the deluxe size....
Trusted Contributor

I did not see this air, but I really want it! I've been using tinted MV and was thinking about a change. I wish I'd gotten to see the presentation. I love my bronzing MV but I only use it to contour and not all over my face. This one looks like it has a nice finish. The deluxe sized MV are always such a great deal.
Super Contributor

On 8/3/2014 CAshopper2011 said: I did not see this air, but I really want it! I've been using tinted MV and was thinking about a change. I wish I'd gotten to see the presentation. I love my bronzing MV but I only use it to contour and not all over my face. This one looks like it has a nice finish. The deluxe sized MV are always such a great deal.
Oops forgot the item #A254373. HTH
Super Contributor

Is this different than the brightening pearl mineral veil that was infused with Honora years ago? This one says "natural" light, so I wasn't sure.

Super Contributor

On 8/3/2014 gatorgal25 said:

Is this different than the brightening pearl mineral veil that was infused with Honora years ago? This one says "natural" light, so I wasn't sure.

I'm thinking it's different....hopefully, someone will stop in and let us know.....
Valued Contributor

It is nice but I caved on the eye shadows. I think this is in last year's Christmas kit. It is a nice MV

I think it is a blend of two MV's...the Honora Pearl and a Brightening MV that was in another kit. I cold be wrong though..usually am!

Super Contributor

@helloKitty & v...think you're right. I think it's a combination of the pearl and the perfect light.

Frequent Contributor

Is this the same mineral veil that is in the glamorous kits?