Super Contributor

Just checked and my shipment left today, I got the UPS red so hopefully it will be here tomorrow, for sure on Friday. Will let you know all of the details when I get it!!!!!!!!!!!

New Contributor

Re: Glamour #3 Shipped Today!

Does anyone have and pics of this kit? Mine is supposed to ship tomorrow.
Super Contributor

Ok, found the new colors

Perfect Light MV

Ready 4.0 in Style Makers-stealth a apricot chiffon, Port-A-Porte-a sunbaked gold, NEW Goddess, a bronze shimmer, and Daring , a violet velvet

Smoke and Define-espresso Liquid w/gilded brown kohl

lash Domination

Mini ready Luminizer in First Glance, a warm gold sheen

NEW First Rose Blush, a warm rose shimmer

MM lipgloss a amber pink

angled

brush and soft focus shadow brush

OCTOBER

Mineral Veil

Ready 4.0 New Shades, Presto, a pale shimmer gold, Romp, a irridescent lilac,NEW Smoky Violet So Chic a glamourous java

Smoke and Define in black/black Luminizer mini in a light pearl pink

Blush in shimmer pink

That is all of the info I have at the moment, hope this helps

Super Contributor

I am trying to wait patiently for mine to ship. It is still not showing any progress. I get the November TSV every year(8 yrs). These are always my favorites. Just don't understand the delay. These orders were months ago! Hope it comes today. Let us know what you think!!
Super Contributor

Ok, Just opened it up and the colors are beautiful, however, the smoke and define is not the color that was said on the Q under the auto delivery colors. This one is the liquid pen side is black, and the smoke side says mahagony which on me it is a brown shade.

Super Contributor

The third shipment was supposed to have two brown shades. One on each side. I hate when they change things. I have enough of the black

Super Contributor

Yep, agreed

Contributor

The Espresso liquid liner was the biggest reason I didn't cancel this shipment. My shipping notice came this morning; I may send it back.
Super Contributor

After going back and looking at all of my Ready shadows I see some shades are repeated, especially if you buy the 8.0 palettes, kind of a bummer. I feel like that violet shade in this newest shipment is kinda out of place. I am trying to figure out how to display all of my Ready compacts so that I can mix and match, that is why the loose is perfect. Any ideas how to do this? I also notice you really can't go by the shades on the back of the compacts, some are no where near the color inside. I really want to play but how can I display? I already have a huge glass L shaped desk to put out all of my essentials, how do I take advantage of all of the colors?

Trusted Contributor

I skipped this shipment because several of the eye colors are repeats, but I was secretly hoping the reviews were good enough to talk me into reinstating! The black eyeliner instead of brown would have been the deal breaker for me, though.