Super Contributor

Morning. Off today; schedule different again this week. Boss out of town today, so I'm working Wed & Thurs. Eye doc tomorrow and DS's Sr. Pix on Fri. Can't believe it. Cloudy again today. Temps going up til mid-week I think then supposed to be a nice weekend. Should get out and pull some weeds. Will try to get to grocery store today. Older DS is hoping his new glasses come in today. Would be nice.

V, thinking of you.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Mon., 7/21/14

Good afternoon ladies. Pretty warm today, even hotter tomorrow. May get in the pool later.

Bethee, hope your eye is improving. Good luck with the eye appointment tomorrow.

V, prayers for your niece, whatever the problem. Also hope you're doing well.

Hey Cat, Karin, Love and anyone else who stops in. Have a great day.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Hi Ladies. I hope that everyone is enjoying their day(even if it is Monday). It's pretty quiet at my house today. DD went to my mom's to visit a few days. Rode down with my mom's sister and her family. DS is pretty easy-going so it's been quiet.... Bethee-hope your eyes are still improving. Crossing my fingers and toes that your Doc appointment goes well!.... Sapphire- a swim sounds nice. I may do that tomorrow..... Catstamper -I hear you about the brother and never satisfied. I really do understand the frustration...... V- I hope that your niece is ok. I hope that you are breathing better too... Prayers for everyone. I think that the bodies from the plane are finally being turned over. Awful situation..
Valued Contributor

Hi, ladies. I worked from home today because I had a dentist apt midday. It was cloudy but not bad. Not hot and stinky, that's for sure.

Bethee, my fingers, toes, eyes, you name it, are all crossed for you tomorrow. Darn - I have to go to work, so I'll have to uncross for a little bit! I hope DS's glasses come in.

V, not sure what is up with your niece, but I hope it turns out ok.

Karin, it sounds like a nice break for you. I hope DD has fun. Thanks, brother is a pain most times, but you learn to live with it, and I'm working on being a duck, letting things roll off my back.

Sapphire, I hope you got your swim. Sounds nice. We scheduled our few days at the beach for the end of summer, can't wait!

Hugs, blessings, all around.