Super Contributor

Morning. I think in the upper 50s. Be cloudy but not as hot this week. Which is nice. Today is boss' bday, so hopefullly will head to town and take her to lunch w/the lady who works next door to us. If boss doesn't already have plans w/her family or someone else.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Thurs., 7/17/14

Good morning ladies. Nice day today.

Bethee have a nice lunch if it works out. Hope you have better news from your next doctor appointment. Glad though that it is just inflammation and nothing more serious. I'm sure you are tired of it even so. It has been going on way too long.

Doing laundry, not much else. My stomach has been upset since yesterday afternoon. A friend told me that there has been a 24 hour bug going around. Hope it is over soon.

Have a good day everyone. Sorry but I can't remember everyones posts from yesterday to respond to each of you.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Hey to all...Bethee I do hope your plans work out for Boss's day....that is so sweet of you for doing that for them...I do hope your eye gets better for you each day...

sapphire I hope your tummy feels better....I hope it's not the 24 hr bug....

It's warm here not as bad as it has been...the humidity is down which is great....

I turned on the tv to watch the 12p news and weather....and seen reporters talking about the jet that went down....so sad..they still don't know at this point what happened....it doesn't sound good....

Prayers to all in need and their families......

Super Contributor

Well, I think the boss took the day off for her bday! The other lady's mtg ran late, so maybe next we can do a little something. What jet? Maybe I better turn on the news.