Super Contributor

Daily Chat *Monday July 14 2014*

Good morning ladies. Humid and warm. More rain expected.

Bethee, hope your eye is clearing up more each day.

V, it is a shame how many people are suffering from ailments caused by the workplace before everyone knew the dangers of certain things. I certainly hope they can get your medications adjusted for you to be able to do more of the things you enjoy. Also hope your family problems are solved quickly.

Today is our anniversary (41years) also DH's birthday, so he could never forget the anniversary. Lol. Nothing planned since my van is still in the garage. Maybe by the weekend we will be able to at least go out to dinner or something.

Have a good day everyone.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat *Monday July 14 2014*

Good afternoon Ladies. Happy anniversary sapphire! Happy Birthday to your DH! Hope the van is fixed soon.... Bethee, I hope that your eyesight is still improving..... V, I hope that you are starting to breathe and feel better.... Dad was sick through the night so no plans for today. It stormed through the night and this morning with more on the way... Hello to everyone and have a wonderful day. Prayers.
Super Contributor

Happy Anniv. sapphire and happy birthday to your DH. Hope the van is done soon. Eyes doing ok. It's hot & humid today. I'm off today and will try working tomorrow. I'm going to go to the pharm. here in a few to p/u more eye drops. DH is off tomorrow and can drive me to work if necessary. Then Wed. to the surgeon eye doc. Boss scheduled a client on Fri., so I'll work that day. Doing a little laundry. I need to get out of the house b/c I am eating everything in site being on the prednisone again. Ugghhh.

Hope all are feeling better. Prayers.

Frequent Contributor

Happy Anniversary Saphire25, 41 is a milestone in this era. congratualtions you should be very proud and happy. I just made 22 yrs in march and I'm surprised its gone by so fast.

Super Contributor

Thanks ladies. Ajonesone, I know what you mean. Sometimes it's hard to believe it's been that long and other times it seems like forever.

Bethee, hope you got out for a little while. Good luck with work tomorrow.

We got a call the van is ready. But they said before winter we need brakes and rotors all around. Yipee another expense. The only good thing is my BIL and DH can probably do the work.

Have a good evening everyone.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Hey wanted to tell sapphire Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday for DH.....