Super Contributor

Bare Skin...After All These Months

After all of these months how are you liking the bare Skin? I put up such a fuss but I have to admit it is now 1 of my top 5 foundations I have. It took a little experimentation fo rme but I found 4 drops works best for me, I am loving the look on my skin, very natural.

Regular Contributor

Re: Bare Skin...After All These Months

Thanks for the post. I have been on the fence about trying it but I may go ahead. I haven't been able to use the BM powder foundation as it looks so cakey on me (I know, it is probably user error) so i would like to try this one.

Valued Contributor

I still like it but Bare Satin is a tad too dark and Bare Linen is too yellow. However, combining the two is exactly right. it's a pain sometimes but the results are worth it. Not completely sure I would buy again but certainly loving it for the moment.

Super Contributor

I like it, but don't love it. I have to be really careful or it makes my chin look dry. I use two drops. It looks nice but not as nice as the powder.I still like the original loose and the Ready foundations more than Bare Skin. I think I'm just not a liquid girl.
Super Contributor

I really like it and still get compliments on how good my skin looks. It's easy, doesn't feel heavy, provides great coverage, and lasts all day.

Occasional Contributor

Do you ladies use a primer before you apply?
Honored Contributor

I still love it. It's easy to put on and wears well, even in the heat and humidity.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Frequent Contributor

I like the serum foundation very much, but its been so hot here this summer that I have went back to exclusively using Lucy Minerals.

Super Contributor

On 7/9/2014 tempe rose said: Do you ladies use a primer before you apply?

Nope.

Valued Contributor

I don't use a primer either before using Bare Skin. A primer is a must for me when using the Original