Super Contributor

Daily Chat *Monday July 7 2014*

Good morning ladies. Going to be warm and muggy with showers this afternoon and evening.

Praying all goes well for Bethees surgery today and that it relieves the problems.

Yes Love you can't just drop that line and not explain. Inquiring minds want to know. Hoping they were good changes.

Hi to all who stop in. Have a good day.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat *Monday July 7 2014*

Good Morning! Praying for Bethee. Sure hope today's surgery cures her eye problems forever! Hot here today. DS, DD and myself are still trying to get over colds. DD has a sinus infection now. Stinks that no one feels so hot during summer break. Sapphire, I think our weather is the same as yours today. Hopefully the storms aren't too bad. Will your car be fixed soon?... LovemyBE, hope that your changes are happy ones..... Well, I'm doing laundry and cleaning today so I guess I need to get back to it. Have a wonderful day! Prayers. Especially for Bethee and those taking care of her today.
Valued Contributor

Re: Daily Chat *Monday July 7 2014*

Hi, ladies. Hot and muggy here, too, and supposed to be worse tomorrow. Then it's supposed to get cooler toward the end of the week. It'll probably rain, though!

Love, I didn't see what you wrote, but what's up, girl?? I hope things are going well.

I hope that all went well for Bethee and that she's able to check in tomorrow.

I'm tired. My washer went nuts last night and after washing a load for about a half hour, reset itself to go again. I wasn't really paying attention, and when I went in to check it was still going and said it had 1 hr., 40 min left! I told it to drain and spin, but by that time, I didn't get to bed until midnight.

BE well, ladies.