Contributor

Glamour 'Eventually' Shipment #3

Looks like déjà vu, all over again! I haven't gotten this email yet, but two of my girlfriends have. "Dear Valued Customer: We hope you're enjoying your bareMinerals Glamour Now Collection on Auto-Delivery, item A252081 / A252085. Unfortunately, we need to let you know that your third seasonal shipment of this popular bareMinerals collection has been unexpectedly delayed in shipping until the end of July." Anybody else?
Contributor

Re: Glamour 'Eventually' Shipment #3

I just got ""the email"" this morning!

Michelle

Contributor

Yup, mine came a little while ago also. Frustrating, I only have two auto deliveries and both are "delayed".

Frequent Contributor

I just saw the email also.

why would it be delayed, you would think they already know how many kits were ordered etc

well on the positive side we don't pay for it till it ships so yah!!!

Trusted Contributor

Sigh... I just checked and I'm delayed as well. I guess we get to enjoy the anticipation a little longer!
Frequent Contributor

Yep, just read mine. I am extremely disappointed. I was looking forward to using this set for a special occasion in the middle of July. Since that date will be missed, I may just cancel. The colors sound really summery and summer will almost be over by the time it is delivered. I think I am done with these auto deliveries. I have seldom had one actually work as advertised.

Honored Contributor

I didn't get an email as I had pushed my delivery back two weeks. I was hoping to hear reviews about it so I could cancel if they wern't good! Oh well!

Super Contributor

Got it last night evidently. surprise, surprise

Valued Contributor

Well, I had skipped the July shipment awhile back anyway, now I'm extra glad I did. We'll see what October holds I guess.

Valued Contributor

I got the e-mail, too. I guess I'm not surprised either. This happened with the last shipment. I also had a Tarte TSV AD where the shipments were delayed...