Super Contributor

Morning. Getting ready for work today since had doc appts yesterday. I'm so tired and have a headache this a.m. Need some caffeine.

Have a happy, safe 4th of July. Just cooking out w/the folks & family.

Prayers.

Valued Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Thurs., 7/3/14

hi bethee, sorry your day is starting off on a negative note, i hope it gets better as the day progresses. look on the bright side, at least you'll be off tomorrow & you'll get to spend the day with your family. i hope you & your family have a very happy & safe 4th of july. and to all of the other people who post here, i hope you all have a safe & happy 4th of july.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Thurs., 7/3/14

Good morning ladies. Might get more storms today. At least Saturday is going to be sunny and in the 70's. That's when we are having our family picnic.

Bethee hope your headache goes away quickly. Have a good day at work.

Karin there are no planned activities but I'm sure there will be lots of people setting off fireworks. We usually go to some of the official displays but with my van out of commission that won't happen this year. The garage can't take it in till next Thursday.

Getting a ride to the grocery store tomorrow with my sister for last minute stuff, hope everyone else has already done their shopping.

Have a great day everyone and a safe and fun holiday.

Prayers