Contributor

Need suggestions what to do with all BM

I know I have gone overboard with the bare escentuals and I really don't use. Any suggestions on what to do with all these eyeshadows, blushes etc. I need to get rid of hate to throw away so much,,,,money?

Valued Contributor

Re: Need suggestions what to do with all BM

Good lesson for future spending...
Occasional Contributor

I had a similar issue and I ended up giving it to my son's high school drama department. They always need make-up for productions, dress rehearsals, etc., and they were very happy to get it. They were about the only place that didn't have an issue with "used" (read open) products.
Honored Contributor

For the unopened/sealed items, I put them all up for sale on eBay and they all sold in the first round. This was eye shadows, liners, brushes (OMG I had a million brushes still in the wrappers with all the various logos over the years), face colors, various mineral veils, various radiances, about 25 tubs of warmth.

The opened stuff, I bought empty jars off eBay and split the colors up between my nieces and my sister.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

On Make Up Alley you could put them up for trade.
Super Contributor

Yeah I agree, try the bay....I will probably be one of your customers.....

Frequent Contributor

I am always looking at BE on ebay too. I need nothing and I too have a million brushes still in the wrapper. I just recently gave all the make-up bags away that were still in wrap. I just had no use for them, so I gave them a good home.

Frequent Contributor

I think you might also could donate them to a women's shelter, sometimes women leave with nothing but the clothes on their backs and it might make them feel better.

Honored Contributor

Flush it.

Super Contributor

On 7/3/2014 brewhaha said:

Flush it.

That would be like flushing money. At least if you donate it you can feel good knowing someone appreciates it.