Respected Contributor

Bare minerals outlet!!! Who knew..

I was on vacation in Tennessee and was walking around a large outlet in Pigeon Forge, Tn. and what did I see...a Bare minerals outlet. I got three moxie lip glosses for 18.00. They are more like lipstick with the coverage. I did not know there were BM outlets.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bare minerals outlet!!! Who knew..

i knew! Smile

i go to the one in the tanger outlets in rehoboth beach, delaware.

it is very neat,clean, organized, and the salespeople are very helpful. it is a great place to find items or sets that have been discontinued and are at a great price.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

What a great discovery! Wish there was one around here.

Super Contributor

There a several now, I think. I've been to the one in Williamsburg, VA. Love going there.

Super Contributor

Bare Minerals has a number of outlet mall locations all over the country - located at Tanger & Premium Outlet Malls. I've been to Phoenix, Charleston, & Hilton Head.

The Bare Minerals/Bare Escentuals outlet in TN is actually in Sevierville. It's in the big Tanger outlet mall off I40, Exit 407 on left side coming into Sevierville. (Not the best way to come into the Sevierville, Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge area on ANY Friday. Can take forever. I generally take a back way in from the west side of Knoxville).

BM hides between Dress Barn and a shoe outlet.

Same mall also has Clarks, Bass, Rockport, SAS, Easy Spirit, Merrill, Skechers, Disney, Lenox, Le Creuset, Le Gourmet Chef, Corning, Kitchen Collection, Jockey, Hanes, Ben & Jerry's & Bose. There used to be a Pepperidge Farm outlet, but it's gone. No Vera Bradley - only VB in TN is at Opry Mills.

Jockey outlet store is a great place if you like Skimmies. Often on sale for $10, plus there's always a coupon in the book, not to mention if you're on the Jockey email list, they send you catalogs with both online and in-store coupons.

If going to this outlet, don't forget to sign up on their web site and sign up for Tanger Club. Lots of coupons available for many of the stores. Also, coming in at the first entrance, stop at the mall office to pick up coupon book. If you have AAA, they're free. Also they give you one that is ONLY for AAA members and is also free. Senior day also gets discounts at many stores.

Each time you go to a different Tanger mall & stop in the office, they give you a $5 gift certificate. While they do have a 'expiration date', they will honor anytime. Recently unearthed three that were 5 years old, and used them a few months back in TN.

They normally charge for the big coupon books, but are free with AAA. Also, if you tell them you are from over 50 miles away & smile sweetly, they give free. (Send in your DH - when he tells them his wife sent him for a coupon book, they feel sorry for him, and won't charge).

When office is closed, you're directed to one of the stores to pick up books. If you sign up for the Tanger club, they give you a shopping tote. I signed up once 14 years ago. Never had to sign up again. Every year for a month around your birthday, they send you a flyer with a $10 coupon, as well as around 'shopping' holidays. Supposedly only good at the mall you sign up with, but have had mine honored at others.

There's also a BM outlet by the West Town Mall in Knoxille on the Kingston Pike (runs parallel to I40, just south of I40).

Valued Contributor

I frequent two fairly close to me....one near Cincinnati and one in the Jeffersonville Outlet Mall. I have also stopped twice at the one Bethee mentioned on our way to Va. Beach!

Valued Contributor

I knew! I knew! I've been to the Rehoboth one and the Hagerstown, MD, one. It's bad when you go to the outlet and you have all the kits that are there!

Occasional Contributor

You might want to start reading the forum more often, Chiclet, as there have been dozens of threads about the BE Outlet Stores, including inventory lists. If this link doesn't work, just put "outlet" in the search bar.

http://community.qvc.com/SearchResults/tabid/55/SearchTypeID/C3/SearchFilter/outlet/TypeID/1/Search...

Contributor

Talk about timing! I live in MN and the closest outlet to me is 4-5 hours away BUT I will be in Pigeon Forge TN this weekend meeting up with some friends!! Also, thanks to Deadeye Daisy for posting where it is. I know where I'm going this weekend. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor

There's one near me!

Will they have the brow powder?