Respected Contributor

New Glamour Now ~ Teal Liner ?

I got the 2nd AD shipment today. I really like the colors, but don't think at my age (57) that I can pull off the Liquid Teal colored Liner. Anyone else? How are you using it? Thanks

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Frequent Contributor

Re: New Glamour Now ~ Teal Liner ?

Hello Mistic, I'm close to your age and I wear it with a thin line, and then put a light eye shade over that line so to conceal it down a little, and I think it looks alright like that. Its a little hard to get off I use those cotton swab things that you break off an end and the liquid runs down to the other end, it seems to remove some of it but not all of it, I ended up using an Almay round eye make up remover thing then washing my face.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the tips on application, and how to get it off. I did have a hard time with the removal. I'll try again and put something over it to tone it down. I appreciate your reply!

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Contributor

I'm almost 52, and I don't find the teal liquid liner to be extreme. It goes on very thin, and I place it right at the lash line. I line my lower lashes with the teal eye shadow.
Super Contributor

I am 50 and I wear that teal all of the time, it is just beautiful I am so glad they did a color like that, tired of black and brown

Respected Contributor

I guess I need to branch out a little. I use neutral shades all the time. Maybe it is finally time for me to come out of my box? Thanks for the gentle push......

Super Contributor

I haven't tried it yet, but an anxious to. Yes, branch out a little, Mistic!

Regular Contributor

Mistic do try it! It is a beautiful teal, not an 'in your face lookie me and my fancy liner' color.

Frequent Contributor

I'm in my 50's as well and I tried this -- used a very thin line right at the lash line.... it's beautiful! Sometimes less is more.... but yes, give it a try!