Occasional Contributor

Glamour Now Autodelivery Shipment Delayed Twice

What is going on with the 2nd shipment of the Glamour Now Autodelivery? First my ship date was 4/7, then moved to 4/21, and now it's been changed to 5/15!! Customer Service says there's no inventory. How can that be when they know how many orders were placed? Also, some of my friends received there's a week or more ago, and others got a notice that theirs has shipped. Anyone else having this problem?
New Contributor

Re: Glamour Now Autodelivery Shipment Delayed Twice

pama, mine is the same way, first 4/7 then 4/22 now it says 5/15 Smiley Sad This has been my favorite kit ever and I've been so excited to receive the 2nd shipment. I did receive an email about the 4/22 ship date but never anything about the 5/15 ship date. Hopefully we will get them sooner.

Contributor

I guess they should change the name to Glamour When We Get Around to It.

Contributor

This seems to happen to all the A-D's lately. I don't usually do many, but in the last year every one of mine has been pushed back up to 6 weeks (Mally, and now my bareMinerals and Tarte as well). This is very frustrating!

Super Contributor

I was possibly going to re-instate mine after seeing pictures - which I have yet to see and am very sad about - but it looks like the same thing is happening with this TSV as with the Mally Easy on the Eyes one. I don't know what is going on with QVC and the A-D TSV's!

Frequent Contributor

I got mine last week and I have to say it is so much better than the first. I love the eye quad they are really wearable shades and different from the usual browns in these kits. The eyeliner is pretty and the blush is perfect for my fair skin with pink undertones. The gloss was nice too.

I am thinking about skipping the third kit but getting the fourth. The third sounds like warm undertones that I cannot do.

I now have enough Mineral Veil for the rest of my life( LOL) really I wish they would stop putting that and the foundation in the kits or at least maybe some ready because I really do not use those items that often.

Hope you girls get yours because it is a great kit.

Valued Contributor

Mine was pushed back into May also. So on Friday (maybe) I went in and moved my ship date up I had read that others did that successfully, but didn't think it would work since mine had been delayed twice....Well it is in process now..(knock on wood). Unless something happens, it is apparently going to ship soon...

I just checked my order status and it has shipped!!

Super Contributor

On 4/22/2014 SAM OHIO said:

I got mine last week and I have to say it is so much better than the first. I love the eye quad they are really wearable shades and different from the usual browns in these kits. The eyeliner is pretty and the blush is perfect for my fair skin with pink undertones. The gloss was nice too.

I am thinking about skipping the third kit but getting the fourth. The third sounds like warm undertones that I cannot do.

I now have enough Mineral Veil for the rest of my life( LOL) really I wish they would stop putting that and the foundation in the kits or at least maybe some ready because I really do not use those items that often.

Hope you girls get yours because it is a great kit.

I think I do have a lifetime supply of Mineral Veil. I have so many different kinds, some in jumbo tubs, others in regular size from kits. At least I have no need to order it again on it's own! I'm so curious about this 2nd shipment, I wish someone had pictures!

Not applicable

Can somebody tell me when the first Glamour Now was released? I'm having issues with my account and QVC and can't look up prior orders. I'm dying to get it though.
Valued Contributor

My first shipment was 11/27/13