Super Contributor

Morning. Have to get my mammogram today. I'm a glutton for punishment; mammo this week, lumbar punc next week, then yearly w/gyn; appt. with another office to discuss colonoscopy. Throw in all the eye doc appts. and (hopefully) surgery, and there's not much left of me to poke or prod. That's what my sis said and she's right!

Weather a bit warmer today. Had to cover plants last night, so I need to go uncover. Doing some laundry before I go. Prob hit CostCo today, too.

Thinking and Cat and her fur-baby.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Good afternoon ladies. A bit warmer today, covered my plants last night also.

Bethee, just think, you will be getting everything over with and not have to worry about it for another year.

Prayers for Cat and her kitty. It's such a hard decision to make when they have been a part of the family for so long. But you don't want to see them suffer.

Have a good day everyone.

Prayers

Honored Contributor

weather has turned a bit warmer, got up to 50 today. past couple of days been in the 30's and 40's.

have new front/back door steps made for the house. front steps are almost completed. this set is done properly and solid. the last set made in 2004, dh and I picked nimnils to make the steps. they were so narrow, it felt like you were going to fall off the steps each time u walked up and down them. tomorrow the step maker guy is coming to finish off the front steps and begin the back steps. the demolition is finished on the back steps, huge pile of wood waiting to be picked up.

going to go into the bare mineral store tomorrow and see if the bare natural is an OK color for me or if I should go 1 shade darker.

had my hair cut/frosted today. hair cut shop was packed today. she was working overtime to get people in/out of the shop. most were hair colors for easter weekend.

ok guys that is about all for now. later all.

Valued Contributor

Hi, ladies. Thanks for your good thoughts. Sapphire, you're right, it was a very difficult decision, but it was made, and Jazzie Cat went to heaven today. It was time, and she went very easily and calmly.

Hugs to all. Thanks again.

Tearing up again, so I'm signing off.

hugs and blessings.

Super Contributor

((HUGS)) for ((Cat))

Viva, I don't think BareSkin is in boutiques til May 1. Good luck w/the steps.

Super Contributor

I'm so sorry Cat. ((hugs)) and prayers.

Valued Contributor

((((HUGS)))) to you, Cat.