Super Contributor

Morning. 28 when I got up this a.m. We got a spit of snow and sleet late afternoon.

Sapphire, hope you made it safely and V, don't over-do with the grandkids. Hi, Cat. Enjoy the book and let me know if you like it. Not sure I'm going to get it. We'll see. Love, hope things are ok with you.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Wed., 4/16/14

Good morning Bethee! {#emotions_dlg.wub} Things are crazy here & to talk about it all just stresses me out more! However, I will mention that I got a new car last week, which I am so excited about!

My DD booked a vacation to the Bahamas with her friends! My mom & aunt both won trips AGAIN, so they are going to the Bahamas too (but not when DD is going). Me, I'll be in good old Sucksachusetts! {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

I hope everyone is doing good. I can't believe there are BE shows on again this weekend. I kind of like it even if I don't buy anything.

Super Contributor

Good afternoon ladies. Windy and cold here. Might have frost tonight but then it's supposed to warm up. Still in S.Carolina for another week.

Love, glad you got a new car and hope Oscar doesn't get his hands on it. Can't your mom take a guest with her or is it only for one person?

Hi to Bethee, Cat and V and anyone else who stops in. Have a good day.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Hey y'all! Love sooo glad you got a car! That is wonderful ! Hey to Cat, hope all is going great for you... Bethee, good luck today venturing out in the cold... Sapphire can you believe the weather here in SC! It's crazy.....I'm about an hour from Charlotte NC and it is cold here too! Farmers covered strawberry plants but hoping the apple and peach trees make it... Hey to all who enter in today... Prayers to all in need and their families... Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

Love, what kind of car? So excited for you. Sorry about the stress. Is DD going for graduation? Is she graduating this year? Wish your mom would take you away!

Valued Contributor

Love, a car finally, that's great! Sorry other things are so bad. At least now you can go where you need when you need, that'll help.

Cold here, too, but it's supposed to warm up again starting tomorrow. I hope my daffys survive the cold.

Fridge guy came today to put in the parts we ordered, and the part he needed to remove is frozen solid. I took everything out of the fridge, he went off to another job and came back 6 hours later, still frozen. So, he'll need to come back tomorrow and hopefully it will have melted. This is after he forgot the appointment and when I caught up with him, he didn't come until after 2. I don't know for sure, but if he had come in the morning, it might have thawed by late afternoon.

Then, my old girl Jazzie-kitty, who hasn't been feeling well, threw up what looked like some bloody mucous. Took her to the vet, and I was sure she wasn't coming home. They fed her through a tube, gave her liquids IV, and an anti-vomiting medicine. She's been on Rx food, but the vet said I could give her anything she'd eat. So I gave her the boys wet food, and nothing. She wouldn't even eat the crunchy treats that she used to try to steal from the boys. The plan is to take her back tomorrow for an evaluation. If she won't eat, though, well, she may not come home tomorrow. Prayers, girls, please. She's 17+, and if she won't have any quality of life, then I'll have to let her go.

Thanks for your good thoughts.

Super Contributor

Oh, Cat, praying for you & your kitty-girl. Can't bear thinking about it. ((Hugs))

Valued Contributor

Thanks, Bethee. I guess I'll have to bear it. Hard, though. She's the most affectionate, loving kitty. But, she's been so bad the last few years, and making me crazy! I just wanted her to get better. I'll keep you posted.

Valued Contributor

I am so sorry to hear about your dear kitty. ((((HUGS))))