Super Contributor
Good Afternoon Ladies It hasn't started raining yet! Was suppose to be a soaking! It is rather dark out! Thought I would start the DC today..we are getting ready to watch a movie with the GC.... Wishing all of you a great day! Prayers for all of those in need and their families...
Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat Tuesday April 15

Good afternoon ladies. It rained hard overnight and some light rain today while on the road. The wind though is bad, not a good day for traveling in the motor home. Good thing we weren't going far.

Well DH decided it is still too cold back home so we will be staying at SOB for at least a week. It's okay with me. Since we have to use their showers at least I know they are clean and have plenty of hot water. It's also inexpensive which is always a good thing.

V, hope you enjoyed the movie. Have fun this week with the GC but don't get run down.

Hi to.all who stop in today. Have a good day.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Afternoon. Hi, V & Sapphire. It poured here last night; rained lightly this morning and early afternoon. Seems to have stopped now, but the temps are dropping. POP went my daffodils and bleeding hearts. My clematis is also rapidly rising! May have to cover them tonight and tomorrow night. Hope things are quiet down in SC for you ladies. Supposed to be in the 60s for the weekend.

Went to the grocery store and then to Kohl's. Saved over $200; had a 30% off coupon and they did let me use my expired Kohl's cash. Very nice since it was a $40 one. I really would like to find some nice, light short-sleeved summer sweaters, but they don't seem to have them anymore. I really need a short sleeve that is longer down the arm to hide my 'flags.' Ugh.

Prayers.

Valued Contributor

Hi, ladies. Happy Tax Day! Ugh. It rained all day. ALL DAY, hard, then harder, and windy. There's a pretty tree, maybe a pear or apple tree outside the client's office. It was gorgeous yesterday, and looking pretty sad when I left today. I'm so glad I'm only going there 2 days a week, because traffic is awful. I didn't miss it when I was working from home, that's for sure!

Sapphire, travel safely. Bring some warm north with you when you come, but not too hot!

Bethee, great deals at Kohls! My daffodils are looking good. I thought about covering them, but the wind is so gusty that I'm afraid anything I cover them with will blow away, or break them off. They're tough!

V, sounds like you're having a good time with the grands. Take care!

Tired. I started sneezing last night, couldn't stop, so I took some allergy meds, and it was after midnight before they kicked in. Morning came way too soon!

Bethee, I stopped and got the new Nora Roberts on the way home. I'm working from home tomorrow so can sneak in a little reading!

Hugs and Blessings!