Super Contributor

Morning. Hot yesterday; warm today but rain moving in for tomorrow and temps at night dropping. Ugh.

Hope we have more activity here.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Mon., 4/14/14

Good morning ladies. Hot here yesterday also. Rain tonight and tomorrow.

Nothing new here. Will be leaving Mb tomorrow, only going as far as south of the border though. Wanted to stay here longer but with spring break there were no sites left. Not ready to go home to the cold.

Hi to all who stop in. Have a good day.

Prayers

Honored Contributor

I would say Good Morning but it's now afternoon. Good Afternoon.

Super Contributor

Good afternoon! Sounds like we all have the same weather and cold moving in too...I have the GC this week so I'm not sure about getting the paper work done! Just paid bills and even that was a challenge with them here talking etc.... I can't focus and think straight when the tv is on etc..... So I'll just enjoy them this week...tomorrow will be indoor game board playing! Suppose to be a soaker! Hope all is well with all of you... Prayers for those in need and their families....
Super Contributor

Hi Ladies! It's our Spring Break!! Enjoying visiting with family and doing fun things with my kids. Supposed to storm here tonight and then may frost tomorrow night! It was 90 here (TN) yesterday! Safe travels to sapphire and anyone else traveling. Have a wonderful evening everyone!
Valued Contributor

Hi, ladies. IT was nice this morning, clouded up and was chillish with the wind, and it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow. And get cold. Ugh, thought we were over the cold. Ugh! indeed, Bethee!!!

Sapphire, safe travels.

V. good to hear from you. Enjoy the GC! But, don't let them wear you down.

Blessings.