Regular Contributor
For those of you who use the bareMinerals brushes, what do you use to clean them with and how often do you clean them? Someone told me to clean them with Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo...Any suggestions? Thanks!
Super Contributor

I bought their brush cleaning shampoo, but baby shampoo or any mild shampoo probably would work just as well.

New Contributor
I bought kroger brand baby shampoo (its like Johnson and johnson just not as expensive). I wash my brushes once a month. Works great!
Contributor

I've been using Master's brush cleaner. You can get a large tub at Michael's craft store in the paint brush section. It lasts a long time. Make sure you use a Michael's 40% off coupon. It will bring the brush cleaner to around $17. They do sell the Master's brush cleaner in a smaller tub too.

Honored Contributor

I use Dawn-cleans those brushes perfectly!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Super Contributor

I use my Purity and it works amazing well. You get all the makeup out of the brush and it rinses easily. Also, I had a bottle of Wool-ite that was kicking around and I'ved used that too and that also works really well.

Valued Contributor

I use Purity, too. Just make sure that you don't soak them, that you rinse well (then rinse a bit more) and dry them properly. I wrap them in a folded paper towel, pull it down a bit so that the hairs are shaped properly, and let them dry so that the hair is facing down.

Valued Contributor

I got a cheap bottle of baby shampoo at Big Lots. I use a home made equivalent to a ""brush mitt"" to help clean my brushes. Someone recommended a Youtube video and it works like a charm. It's an inexpensive solution to an expensive cleaning tool.