Super Contributor

Sigh.

TGIF. Long week

Sunny and 70s. Guess I'll see about getting a rose or something so DS can ask his GF to prom. Kids.

I wrote about my BareSkin in the "Let's help each other..." thread.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Fri. 4/11/14

Good afternoon ladies. Another sunny day but windy.

Bethee, I read your comments about the bareskin foundation. Getting anxious to get back home to try it. Hope it works. With my large pores though I'm a bit leary. I haven't found a primer yet that doesn't cause breakouts.

Did you all get the email about the surprise box from BE? That's a little too much for me with not knowing what you will get.

Cat, I love the beach and wish I could live on any one of them. I know I would not get tired of it.

Been awfully slow here this week. I hope V and Love are doing okay.

Hi to all who stop in. Have a good day.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Hi Ladies. Bethee, I agree. Sigh, it has really been a long week. I am so behind with posting and reading the DC. Sapphire, did you make it to MB? Hope that you don't have any more mechanical problems.... I have tried bare skin the last two days. I will have to check out that thread. Our new wall oven came today. Not that I wanted one but the other one was fried. Our neighbors did the same thing recently. We all think that it's from power surges/ power flashing off and on. Don't know what it does it so often anymore. We have underground utilities and a small sub station about a mile away. Anyway, it's a (heavy) stainless double wall oven. The last one was black and showed every little fingerprint, so I'm looking forward to stainless steel now. .. I hope that everyone is well and has a wonderful weekend!
Valued Contributor

Hi, ladies. Seriously long week. New client office Monday, stuff and more stuff. Tonight we went to visit SMIL, and she wasn't in her room. The nurse said "maybe she's at her daughter's room" and we said "huh?". DH's stepsister had back surgery, and is having issues with her legs and neck. Apparently something went wrong either during surgery or maybe an injection after, hard to make our what she was saying. But the nurse told DH that today is her first day back, and she was there for several weeks after the surgery in February. This woman is a serious mess. She literally jumped off a bridge about 5 or 6 years ago, broke her back but lived. She had taken her kids (Lord help them) to school, drove to the river, parked the car and jumped. I imagine that the surgery was a result of that, and that it didn't go well. Her kids are 20 and 17. I feel for her DH, too. Prayers, please, please.

I do hope that V and Love are doing well. And the rest of our BEauties that we don't hear from. You know who you are!

Sapphire, I'm with you about the large pores. The BE Primetime Oil Control does ok, but it's not perfect. Nothing I've tried really lasts too long, but that one does the best. I think I'm going to wait awhile before trying the serum foundation, maybe when Sephora gets it so I can get a sample.

Bethee, such a nice mom! DS can't get his own rose? I'm so mean!!!

Hi, Karin, good to see you. Replacing appliances can be such a pain! I hope the new oven works well for you.

BE well! Take care!!