Respected Contributor

Argan Oil Works beautifully under the new Bare Minerals Foundation...

I too have dry skin and the Argan Oil works the best. Plus, Bare Satin is absolutely darker than Bare Natural and I personally prefer Bare Natural. I have tried both now over many different creams, serums and oil plus on bare skin. So, glad this is over. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

Re: Argan Oil Works beautifully under the new Bare Minerals Foundation...

It also works wonders before applying the good old original powder formula that has worked well for all these years. I wouldn't think of wearing any powder foundation without it. But I am loving the Acure Serious Lifting Facial Serum- a combo of several all organic oils. Knock on wood, I've had nary a problem with any of the oils in this one. Good to hear it's working for you. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

Re: Argan Oil Works beautifully under the new Bare Minerals Foundation...

On 4/11/2014 Funloving said: It also works wonders before applying the good old original powder formula that has worked well for all these years. I wouldn't think of wearing any powder foundation without it. But I am loving the Acure Serious Lifting Facial Serum- a combo of several all organic oils. Knock on wood, I've had nary a problem with any of the oils in this one. Good to hear it's working for you. Smiley Happy

Thank you very much....I never heard of that!! Smile