Super Contributor

Morning. Busy yesterday; worked, came home, changed, ate and went to DS's track meet. Tired. Got a leg cramp in the front and back of my leg this a.m. which woke me early. Besides DH's alarm @ 4:30. Ugh. Other DS gave me this nice tote bag that his boss gets (different one every week he says) and gives them to whomever wants it. It's a nice size and has 2 smaller little 'purses' with it. I guess change purse size and a wristlet--that what they're called??

Sunny and started chilly but supposed to warm up. Guess I better get the moves on as I need to get to the grocery store. Double ugh!

Oh, my BareSkin came yesterday so I'll try it today.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Thurs., 4/10/14

Good afternoon ladies. Weather was nice enough today to go sit on the beach. Didn't go near the water though cause I know it would be freezing.

Bethee, you will have to let us know how you like the new foundation. I have been reading mixed reviews on it. I'm hoping it works for me. Lately even if I use the ready my face seems dry. Probably because of it always being windy. That was nice of DS to think of getting that tote bag for you.

Have a good day everyone.

Prayers

Valued Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Thurs., 4/10/14

Hi, ladies. Beach. sigh. I want to be at the beach. But, then, I always want to be at the beach. Enjoy, sapphire!

Yes, Bethee, we're awaiting your report. I was figuring it would be too much for my oilies, but I've read other reviews that say it's looking dry, so that might be what I need.

I hate leg cramps. I have been getting them lately, and it's always in the middle of the night when I was actually sleeping. Ugh.

DS and his boss were nice. Enjoy the tote bags=.

Hugs,