Super Contributor

BareSkin Foundation - 3rd day with no shipping movement - WHY?

I guess I'm lucky it even "shipped", but it's infuriating when the package "ships", but doesn't move for days!!!! Why even tell us it shipped???

Super Contributor

Re: BareSkin Foundation - 3rd day with no shipping movement - WHY?

Mine is stuck too, at the Philadelphia post office. Don't know what's up with that, but it's been sitting there.

Regular Contributor

I ordered one for me and another color for my sister. Said they shipped 4/5, but they've both been sitting in Durham for several days {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Regular Contributor

On 4/9/2014 gotpaw said:

I ordered one for me and another color for my sister. Said they shipped 4/5, but they've both been sitting in Durham for several days {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Same here it has been stuck in Durham for 3 days too. I called customer service and the woman said if it is not at my home by the 18 they ship out another. She also said she has ordered things from the Q with the same results and even after she has gotten it it says it is still in Durham...either that or it arrives the next day...weird. Could be a problem with the system not updating. Who knows? If I get mine I will let you know. I'm in CT.

Super Contributor

Yep mine's been in Durham NC since it "shipped" on 4/6/14. It is USPS so who knows. I always try to choose UPS Ground if it's ever the cheapest route and the same cost as Best Delivery or whatever it's called. Because if you choose Best Delivery, it usually ships via UPS Smartpost which I loathe since it starts off as UPS, then transfers to the post office, making it the slowest transit time ever. I have my orders shipped to my work, and thankfully the UPS Guy often delivers the packages before they're transferred to USPS.

Anyway, still waiting........

Occasional Contributor

Me too! Stuck in Durham.
Super Contributor

Mine actually updated! "Electronic Info Received April 9, 2014"

Thanks USPS, that was so helpful.

Honored Contributor

Mine is stuck too. I think it went to USPS now.

Super Contributor

And now it says it's at my local post office, hopefully it delivers tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

On 4/9/2014 ginabfly said:

Mine actually updated! "Electronic Info Received April 9, 2014"

Thanks USPS, that was so helpful.

You know what I love about USPS tracking? That little question mark icon by an update like "Electronic Info Received April 9, 2014." Click on the question mark and it says, "Electronic Info Received April 9, 2014."

Helpful indeed. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland